Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thats right out of 4 passes tonight, i was only able to get the turbo to light off the line twice. Both of thos runs were with a 1.82 60' the first went 12.962 @ 104mph and the other went 13.30 @ 105 mph, the 13.30 run spun the tires to the rev limiter in 5th, guess i need to leave it 4x4 the whole time!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's impressive - congrats.

I guess since you are shifting, the 4x4 will disengage....when do you hit the button and how do you remember to do it...!

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have floor shift 4X4, I bump it out between the 4/5 shift, im not sure how i remember to do it, its just like a reflex, shift, bump, shift. LOL

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congrats!:drink

·
Registered
484 Posts
We need to figure how to mount a in truck camera for a pass sometime :D

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There would be a lot of edit beeps in that vid!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Wow, I think the guy driving that thing has terrets or something? :spit: :cookoo

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Sweet pass Caleb! When I got to the track and waiting in line to get in I heard the announcer say "a Chevy diesel in lane 1 lane 2 a Ford Mustang...... There off and the diesel has a good lead!! OOOOhhhhh the Mustang lets off halph track when he knows the race is over and the Chevy wins!" Thought it must of been you :woot

Wow, I think the guy driving that thing has terrets or something? :spit: :cookoo
Now thats not very nice :Smack

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats Caleb :gearjamin

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
sweet #'s caleb...

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet Caleb! Nice runs. Kinda rough getting a good 60' with a stick, isn't it?

Yeah, my best 60' ever was a 1.71 with the stock turbo, this one is a little harder to get spinning though!!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Those would have to be some quick moving hands

1 - 15 of 15 Posts