·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do y'all think of thiss stuff?:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
i dont know man but alot of big guys are talking about it , i talked to guy who tryed it and he had awesome results

·
Registered
277 Posts
Carroll Shelby loves it.

I have some in my cabinet that has been there for 7-8 years im not even sure where it came from.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well here is a link you should read from the Federal Trade Commission if you are thinking of using the product. As with most of these company's they try to say their product can do something, but they can not back up the claim.

FTC Sues Speedway Motorsports and Oil-Chem Subsidiary

Carroll Shelby gets paid to love it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well here is a link you should read from the Federal Trade Commission if you are thinking of using the product. As with most of these company's they try to say their product can do something, but they can not back up the claim.

FTC Sues Speedway Motorsports and Oil-Chem Subsidiary

Carroll Shelby gets paid to love it.
That was printed 8 years ago...what came of it??? Is it even legitimate. I think Carroll Shelby has enough money and a great rep...why then risk it on a questionable product?:cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
$ moves everything even if it doesn't work you advertise enough people think it does. I have not used or know anything about it. Anyone can be bought just depends on the price

1 - 9 of 9 Posts